While you try to update the racket's firmware with your smartphone you may see an error message that says "Error: A problem occurred during the firmware update" :
This error may occurs when a new firmware version is available for your racket. It may be fixed by a manual update of the racket:
- Plug your charging cable into your computer
- Plug your PLAY racket into the charging cable (Making sure that the racket is detected by your computer)
- Download the firmware attached to this article (if you have iOS: F000925.hex, if you have android F000924.hex)
- Copy it and Paste it into the racket root
- Unplug the racket from the computer
- Switch on the racket, you should see a light show (Racket's LED blinking fast)
- Now, synchronise your racket in the Babolat App.
The error message should have disappear and you should be able to see your session in the activity menu.
If after updating manually the racket's firmware you still have the same error message, could you please try to synchronise your racket with the Babolat Connect?
To install the Babolat Connect, see Download the Babolat Connect
Your racket should now work normally. If the synchronisation still doesn't work after the update, contact your customer support.